Ktie recycles vintage necklaces and necklaces to recover materials. Our house thus participates in the circular economy by recreating new necklaces resulting from this anti-waste action.
All our jewels are made in France in our workshops and artisanal way. All actors involved in the manufacturing process were chosen for their ethical and professional values.
The creator of the Ktie house, Catherine LAMY is very attached to respect for the environment. In fact, in her former profession, printing, she had already set up and obtained the printed m'vert certification within the family business.
WHAT ABOUT THE OTHER SUBJECTS?
Ktie is sensitive about its environmental impact; this is why we take responsible and sustainable initiatives.
Sensitive to the environment and nature, Ktie creates jewellery from natural materials. Its creations are ecological with, depending on the materials used, the following characteristics:
- wood: from sustainably managed forests and/or fair trade,
- metal: cadmium-free, lead-free, nickel-free and/or fair trade,
- gemstones (semi-precious stones): natural, from fair trade and controlled sectors;
- lampwork (glass): use of traditional and modern fair trade technology;
- shellfish and cultured pearls: from fair trade and controlled filières.